|Product Maintenance Notification
|Dear Valued Customer:
On Saturday, 29 July 2017, a ProQuest product maintenance window will launch worldwide to upgrade infrastructure, enhance security, and maintain reliability of your products.
During this 9-hour window, some ProQuest products will be unavailable. While the date and time were chosen to minimize the impact on our customers, we realize that some users may be affected, and we apologize for the inconvenience. Additionally, web-based customer access will be redirected to a webpage stating the planned maintenance times.
Click to see what time this maintenance window will occur in your region
- United States (EDT): Saturday, 29 July, 3:00 p.m. through Saturday, 29 July, 11:59 p.m.
- United Kingdom (GMT): Saturday, 29 July, 7:00 p.m. through Saturday, 29 July, 3:59 a.m.
- Australia (AEDT): Sunday, 30 July, 5:00 a.m. through Sunday, 30 July, 1:59 p.m.
- Tokyo (JST): Sunday, 30 July, 4:00 a.m. through Sunday, 30 July, 12:59 p.m.
- China (CST): Sunday, 30 July, 3:00 a.m. through Sunday, 30 July, 11:59 a.m.
The following products will be temporarily offline:
- ProQuest Platform (search.proquest.com)
- ProQuest Congressional (congressional.proquest.com)
- ProQuest Dialog (search.proquest.com/professional)
- ProQuest Trials
- Chadwyck-Healey US databases
- eLibrary (all editions)
- ProQuest Digital Microfilm
- ProQuest Obituaries
- ProQuest Research Companion
- SIRS (all editions)
- Ancestry Library Edition
- Digital Sanborn maps
Reference management/Research support tools
- ProQuest/UMI ETD Administrator
Bibliographic and catalog enrichment resources
- COS Funding Opportunities
- COS Scholar Universe
- Papers Invited
- Books in Print®
- LibraryThing for Libraries™
- Resources for College Libraries
- ProQuest Syndetic Solutions